Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron // How to Train Your Dragon
okay so I’ve seen a lot of really cool things around the internet so I thought I’d compile a bunch of references and fun things into one easy post for y’all! this has been a real long time in the making but it’s finally finished uwu (◡‿◡✿)
- any links on this masterpost broken? use this!BEING AN ADULT
- 50 sci fi and fantasy works every socialist should read
- a simple unbiased political resource for young adults in the uk
- a whole bunch of cv/resume templates
- any lipstick colour you want for cheap
- college survival masterpost
- food for broke college kids
- how to answer common job interview questions
- how to become an adult
- how to look busy even when you’re not
- learn languages
- need to escape from a bad home situation?
- short introductions to politics and other grown up issues
- should i vote ukip?
- what are my transferable skills?
- what the fuck should i make for dinner?
- writing a cover letterCHEER UP
- 24/7 cute animal livestreams
- 7 cups of tea
- cute websites
- feeling ok?
- feeling stressed?
- for when u hav feelings
- for when ur sad my lil pumpkin
- happy things
- positivity tag
- trekkie care packageFILMS
- afi’s top 100
- all the disney and pixar u could want
- animated faves
- find a good movie to watch
- ghibli \ wes anderson \ sofia coppola
- good movies to watch whenever
- lgbtqia+ movies
- lovely big movie masterpost
- ooo scary movies
- studio ghibli subs n dubs
- totally 90’s
- what do you mean we’re not 10 any more?FOOD
- a whole bunch of delicious recipes
- breakfast on the go
- cheap and healthy snacks
- ever wanted to try lembas bread?
- lavender lemonade
- make your own vitamin water
- microwave mug snacks
- my food and recipe tag
- no more ramen
- quick and easy snacks
- quick and easy soups
- recipes from your favourite fandoms
- smoothie recipes for every occasion
- study snacks
- supercook ingredient match
- thinking about going vegan?FUN STUFF
- cute games
- if ur real bored
- coolio psychological games to make u think
- easy blanket nest
- more cutie games
- plants that help bees
- realistic drawings and animations of plants
- reject someone in elvish
- waste time!
- write a letter to a disney characterGENDER & SEXUALITY
- chest binder tutorial
- helpcorgi’s gender + sexuality masterpost
- if someone tries to tell you your sexuality isn’t natural
- lgbtqia+ movies
- movies about gay ladies
- music monday
- resources for cis allies
- roundup of the best ya novels w lgbtqia+ characters
- simple cami binderMENTAL ILLNESS
- 7 cups of tea
- anxiety masterpost
- bipolar disorder masterpost
- depression masterpost
- disorder specific coping strategies
- feeling isolated?
- help w mental illness
- if you’re not good at reading body language
- need help but low on cash?
- panic and anxiety info and resources
- read web text more easily
- recovering from emotional trauma
- recovery resourcesSCHOOL
- a fuckload of free books
- back to school masterpost
- can’t afford microsoft word?
- cool sciency things
- exam survival
- getting up in the morning
- gigantic study masterpost
- learn anything | also on youtube
- lots and lots of free books
- peer-reviewed alternative to wikipedia
- pull an all-nighter
- remember more of the things you study
- simple essay structure
- study skills
- useful websitesSELF CARE
- alleviate menstrual cramps
- boost your confidence
- funny non gendered sex education
- love yourself!
- more sex ed
- on your period?
- self help after anxiety
- stop biting your nails
- stop procrastinating
- stop skipping breakfast
- super silky summer legs
- tumblr saviour for the rest of the webSOUNDS
- all the music posts you’ve reblogged
- calming noises
- daft punk
- get shit done mix
- music to write to
- my mixes on 8tracks
- star trek ambient sounds
- star trek ds9 infirmary background ambience
- when you can’t remember the name of a song
- which artist should i listen to next?THEMES
- brilliant theme makers and other useful things
- list of simple theme makers
- make your own theme from scratch
- the cutest themes on this websiteTV
- 90’s cartoons
- black comedy written by charlie brooker
- bob ross’ joy of painting
- cute urban fantasy miniseries w positive depiction of a disabled character
- danish political intrigue w subtitles
- every star trek episode ever
- gangsters in the ’20s - gr8 lady characters
- giles & sue
- how to watch classic who | now here’s the masterpost!
- jack davenport and idris elba fight vampires
- paul mcgann fan? you will be after this
- series about cool people starting a colony on another planet - if you enjoy babylon 5 and deep space nine you’ll love this
- the hour
- the x files
- twin peaksMISC
Dylan O’Brien - The winner of Breakthrough Actor Award speaks at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards
Supernatural AU where Winchester family business is all about horses
⌊ John Winchester is a successful horse breeder working with his two sons, Dean and Sam. When Sam decides to left the stable and go to collage, John needs to hire someone new to help out. After two weeks Sam’s old room is full of history books and Dean is sure he will never get any work done with the new strange named, dark haired and blue eyed employee.
“You should save the horse and ride the cowboy instead, baby.”
“You’re not a cowboy, Dean.”
10 Days To San Francisco [T, 17,500 word count]
AU Western. Castiel is a rider for the Pony Express and Dean works at one of the stations. A snippet of American history.
A Quarter to Sunrise [T, 41,000 word count]
Western AU. Demons still exist. Sam and Dean grew up hearing tales of the yellow eyed man that killed their mother. Now that they are older, they spend their lives both chasing down the allusive man and being chased themselves. A preacher, Castiel, somehow gets involved and eventually reveals that he is more weaved into their tale than any of them ever realized. A, mystery filled, road trip story about revenge, set on horseback.
ain’t much holy ‘bout this [NC-17, 4,600 word count] pwp
Western AU, sort-of exhibitionism. “I don’t mean to presume, preacher, but I been watchin’ you since my brother and me came to this town, and I think you and me got a little somethin’ in common.”
Always with you [M, 46,000 word count]
A fairytale for adults about people, horses and the important things in life. When Dean, a stableman and horse trainer and Castiel, the top-notch lawyer with issues meet, sparks fly. Castiel comes to the estate to take a pause from his everyday life, and possibly turn it into a different direction. Meeting Dean and falling in love with him turns it completely upside down, but Castiel doesn’t mind it one bit.
Cowboys and Real Estate Angels [NC-17, 37,000 word count]
Castiel crosses paths with the ever-charming Dean Winchester at a rodeo show in Texas, of all places. Dean’s singing days are long bygone, but his crowd-pleasing skills haven’t waned one iota. Unexpectedly, Castiel finds himself in Dean’s bedroom; they take and they give, and discover that sometimes strangers can find love like this, too. (And if a man’s faith can’t be put in God, it needs to go somewhere…)
Flame of Vengeance [NC-17, 18,000 word count] crossover with Ghostrider
Fire consumes everything. The ones you love, your life and your soul. Dean Winchester is meant to be the devil’s red right hand but instead he’s running from his fate. Running from anything that can burn and leaving nothing but ash and death behind him. Then one day he meets Castiel and he discovers that there are more than just demons trying to kill him. To survive he must come to terms with what he is and face his darkest fear.
For a Horse With Wings [M, 41,700 word count (WIP)]
Dean has worked with horses all his life, but work as a ranch hand doesn’t pay the bills to put his brother through school. When a job opportunity to be the groom at Golden Gate Farms for one of the most decorated eventers of the time pops up, Dean hops on the chance. Unfortunately, Castiel Novak turns out to be a huge dick. (WIP)]
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God [T, 2,000 word count]
Two men ride into town one day, and Father Emmanuel learns of who he was before he washed up on the banks of a river, with no name, no past and no purpose.
Ghost of the Great Plains [NC-17, 6,000 word count]
1870s Western AU. Two bodies lead Sheriff Dean Winchester to the outskirts of Stull Township to hunt down the Ghost of the Great Plains; a crazy fucking priest with a thirst for murder. What he finds isn’t what he expected. What happens is even more surprising.
Homestead [T, 2,000 word count]
Castiel had been a sheriff once, years ago. Now he raises pigs and watches bees and cares for a farm with Dean, and he wouldn’t have it any other way.
Lawless [NC-17, 4,000 word count] pwp
AU based off of True Grit. Dean kidnaps an unsuspecting Castiel because well…traveling gets lonely out west. Utter porn that would not leave me alone, warnings for partial non-con, older/young partner, poor imitation of old west talk.
Leave your boots by the door [M, 7,000 word count]
Dean’s a hotshot horse trainer on a ranch in Texas. Castiel is the new guy brought in to help him out.
Ridin’ Dirty [NC-17, 9,500 word count]
Castiel went to Winchester ranch looking for a pony for his niece’s thirteenth birthday (because he’s that kind of guy), and ended up getting the cowboy instead.
Sanctuary, Kansas [NC-17, 60,200 word count]
Castiel, Sam and Dean Winchester are on their way to investigate the Death of Gary Freleng in Oklahoma City (8.08 Hunteri Heroici). One moment they are riding in the Impala, and the next they awakened out by a campfire in Kansas in 1908…..
Some Supernatural force has plucked our trio right out of their natural timeline and dropped them into the Wild Wild West. Now they have to unravel the mystery of how they got there before Castiel can bring them all back. But what force could possibly be powerful enough to send them through space and time like this? And what purpose do they serve by being there? And who are the mysterious three travelers they encounter in the small town of Sanctuary, Kansas?
Something Like A Broken Heart [M, 12,000 word count]
Dean Winchester is a Texas Ranger traveling to the town of Fort Griffin Flat, Texas, to rendezvous with the rest of his company when he meets Castiel, a prostitute in town. Answer to the AU Fusion Challenge prompt #20 in which whreflections asked to see “something in which Dean is a Texas cowboy who somehow meets Cas, a cheap prostitute.”
the two faces of vengeance [NC-17, 27,000 word count]
Western AU. Dean Winchester is a bounty hunter, set to catch a group of killers in order to get the money and retire from the business. Castiel is another bounty hunter aiming for the rich businessman who pays that same group of killers to do his dirty work, but for personal reasons. They decide to work together. It doesn’t go as smoothly as it could.
Wanted [NC-17, 5,700 word count]
Dean Winchester has a cowboy fetish. Not that he’ll admit it.
West [NC-17, 6,300 word count] 5 oneshots that could be read in posted non-chronological order which is interesting or in chronological and boring order
Dean/Castiel set against the backdrop of the Wild West. In which Dean and Sam are Outlaw Hunters, and Castiel is a religious man.
The Wild Bunch [T, 15,000 word count]
Old West AU. Human Castiel. The Winchester/Singer families are outlaws living on fringes of society. They rob banks and trains for a living but are careful never to kill people. Since they also give money to poor and fight the train companies who try to steal land from improvised farmers and ranchers they are also extremely popular with the common people. Marshal Frank Azazel and Pinkerton Agent Alistair Black work with train executive Matthew Crowley to track the Wild Bunch down and bring them to justice.
There ARE ACTUAL REAL MEN OUT THERE??!
THAT RESPECT WOMEN?
THAT ACCEPT “no” FOR AN ANSWER?
Quick, reblog this everywhere so we can learn and grow as a species!
Exactly the type of response guys should give when girls say no to anything, from dates-to sex.
Remember that short film about Leo, the blind Brazilian teen who falls in love with the new guy, Gabriel? And remember how they went ahead and made a full movie? I just finished watching it, and it’s so great!! It’s 1 hr 30 mins of family drama, friendship, and queer kids figuring out their feelings. GO FORTH & MAKE YOUR FREE TIME EXCELLENT.
JUST PRESS PLAY.
AND PICTURE TO YOURSELF
A SUPERNATURAL GAME
IN MARIO STYLE.
PRESENTING A SUPERNATURAL GAME IN MARIO STYLE:
Treble clefs by (L to R) Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Mendelssohn, Schumann, Brahms, Debussy, and Ravel.
all musicians across all time periods: “fuck how does that thing go”
Beethoven, what are you doing?
when you re-read a book and realize you skipped over an important sentence the first time you read it
How do guys you keep it together on set? How do you get anything done? x